Thursday, December 11, 2014

The Last of Fall

Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_Dec122014-1_zpsfcda420f.jpg
Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_Dec122014-5_zpsdc05d855.jpg
Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_Dec122014-2_zps809d8c43.jpg
Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_Dec122014-6_zps32d1a914.jpg
Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_Dec122014-4_zps87172846.jpg
Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_Dec122014-3_zps2c934e6f.jpg
Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_Dec122014-9_zpsccaf0c51.jpg
Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_Dec122014-8_zpse688ab85.jpg
Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_Dec122014-7_zps717f3623.jpg
Throwing it waaaay back to September... whoops. Chris and I had hit up the Franklin Flea market when it was held at the Navy Yard, and took the opportunity afterwards to poke around the older buildings that haven't yet been refurbished. I picked this skirt up over the summer at another flea market and I'm a little bit obsessed. For someone who all of a sudden finds themselves in jeans more often than not, a gorgeous, floaty skirt is pretty much the best.

Get the look: Tee: UO // Skirt: Vintage // Bag: Vintage via Omnia Vintage (c/o) // Bracelets: Studebaker Metals // Boots: Samantha Pleet for Wolverine 1k

15 comments:

Liz Lauren said...

love that skirt

http://hashtagliz.com

charity said...

You basically nailed how I want to look always. Totally filing this away for inspiration. :)

Charity
www.lostfoundblog.com

Laura Neal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Neal said...

This is beautiful on you Julie. I love the red boots instead of the expected black or tan. Incredible location to- you find some killer spots during your explorations!
xxx
Chambray & Curls

Jeanne said...

Awesome outfit! You look amazing! I love your post!
♥♥♥
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Love these photos, Julie!! You look gorgeous. xo

Deanna Forte said...

That skirt + Those boots. <3 Great combination. Those old buildings are so beautiful, such romantic loneliness!

Deanna | Curly Top

Sarah Murphy said...

Gorgeous! Love the skirt, and beautiful backdrop!

x Sarah
http://www.bohochiccafe.com

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

So gorgeous!

Nikki Williams said...

love that skirt!

xx nikki
www.dream-in-neon.com

Brianna Mestre said...

I am SO loving this look!

Ripped Jeans

paige / house of ginger said...

this is perfection. you are so rad.

nora gouma said...

Love to visit this amazing blog. Thanks for sharing !!!

xxx

www.noragouma.com

Marlen said...

I am absolutely in LOVE with that skirt. With this whole outfit, actually. I don't know what it is about it, but I wish I owned the whole thing. My favorite is that flounce to the bottom of the hem. I'll definitely keep my eye open for something like that while thrifting.

xo marlen
Messages on a Napkin

FASHIONAVENTURA said...

Like the last photo :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!