Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Soft Sunday

Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_November182014-3_zps5c413b3d.jpg
Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_November182014-6_zps54cbaf2b.jpg
Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_November182014-5_zpsf62314e3.jpg
Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_November182014-7_zps8fb2bd83.jpg
Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_November182014-8_zps74192865.jpg
Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_November182014-4_zpsc50cbc1c.jpg
Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_November182014-9_zpsacc96b7c.jpg
Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_November182014-2_zpsdd25a8c8.jpg
Orchid Grey photo OrchidGrey_November182014-1_zpsd9215a2a.jpg

As much as I love the warmer months, I feel my best in fall. Layered up, maybe a little camouflaged, maybe a little hidden, perfectly content with moody grey days and brisk weather. Disguised in a cloud of fluffy olive and soft charcoal.

Get the look: H&M sweater (similar) // vintage denim jacket (similar) // Choies skirt (c/o) // AA tights // vintage boots (similar) // Black Crystals necklace (c/o)


Chaucee said...

Ooo that skirt and sweater looks so warm!

Liz Lauren said...

perfect fall look

giveaway on my blog!


Laura Neal said...

That jumper! It looks so fricking snuggly and the olive is the perfect colour. Love this Julie, you look great
Chambray & Curls

Nikki Williams said...

i love that skirt!!

xx nikki

Jamie Rose D. said...

I love the layering in fall too. It's my favorite fashion time of the year! I love the layering you're doing here and the colors are great. That sweater looks so incredibly cozy!

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

Brianna Mestre said...

LOVE this outfit! Definitely something I would wear!

Ripped Jeans

Sarah Murphy said...

Can't believe that sweater is from H&M! Gorgeous texture/color!

x Sarah

I'm hosting a Nordstrom gift card giveaway if you're interested as well here.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!