Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Lived In

 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_August052014-3_zps41ed8a81.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_August052014-2_zps9e7f861f.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_August052014-1_zps7c06d3a2.jpg
Essentially what I've been living in these days and I'm getting a little sick of it. Shorts, tee shirts, sneakers. I miss my clothes. Mostly everything is still packed up stacked in an impenetrable wall of bins in our new place and I'm looking forward to sorting through it all once again and purging more stuff.

These were taken on a particularly sweaty afternoon while we were still apartment hunting, I think at this point we had walked about five miles and I wanted a beer and I'm not sure why I asked Chris for pictures. But I'm glad I did because: accessories. I dig it.

Get the look: Destroyed Tee & Necklace: Free People // Shorts: Vintage Thrifted Levi's // Converse Chuck Taylors // Rings: Vintage & Thrifted // Bag: Thrifted

15 comments:

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

That necklace is awesome; I love this whole look, and I wouldn't know by looking that most all your clothes are packed up!

dinosaurtoes.blogspot.com

Thistle Jones said...

All packed up, but still killing it with accessories. If you hadn't said anything, we never would have known ;)

Marie said...

It's amazing what you can purge after living without it for a while- love that necklace.

Marie @ In Our Happy Place

Nikki Williams said...

that necklace is amazing! love your hair, too

xxoo,
nikki

www.dream-in-neon.com

Maddie Toy said...

loooooooove your accessories!
xo,
maddie

http://feelingmagenta.blogspot.com/

Chelseabird said...

Lady, you look amazing! I love everything about this outfit, including your amazing jewelry! xo

Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

that necklace is amazing!!!

www.amoderngypsy.blogspot.com

Stephanie Ryan said...

Although you're tired of it, you're still rocking it! That necklace... I mean... Love!

Steph - Signing Steph

Jeanne said...

Heartbeats for your necklace Miss! ;)
XO
Jeanne
http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

Gisela and Zoe said...

That necklace says it all, gorgeous! Happy apartment hunting!!

paige / house of ginger said...

you always look so beautiful, J! xoxo

Alison Colby said...

Fantastic. Silver and turquoise look so good on you!

XO Alison
looksharplansing.blogspot.com

Nayzee said...

I like your top actually. Great texture.
http://reneehartsthis.blogspot.com.au/

heather gilmour said...

Nice look, your accessories are very beautiful! Like your jeans, I'm looking for some like them.
Upholstery cleaning Hammersmith

Anonymous said...

I Really think you should bring your Opaque Black Tights out of storage ..start wearing them again..charlotte

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!