Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Roses

 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_April022014-1_zpsf4be4dec.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_April022014-5_zps7e7510af.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_April022014-4_zps9c465f41.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_April022014-3_zps04d89304.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_April022014-2_zpscc27182e.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_April022014-6_zps81cc9bfa.jpg
If the point wasn't driven home yesterday, happy April! And happy --  finally -- spring! It was a glorious 70+ degrees yesterday, and I couldn't be more pleased to put away my boots and tights. Especially the tights.

Wearing: Jacket: Thrifted // Top: American Apparel // Jeans: Thrifted Levi's // Shoes: Thrifted Bass // Bracelets: Vintage & thrifted // Necklace: Vintage


Kelly said...

LOVE this look! I have this top and I always struggle with what to wear it with. I reeeeally like it paired with the camo. Now just send that 70 degree weather north to Maine! :)

The Littlest Smitten said...

70 degrees! So jealous! I can wait for it to be at least 60 here in VT. Love all your chunky accessories with this outfit.

Michelle K. Martin said...

So envious of the warm weather you guys had! It's not quite that warm in Boston yet. Loving your hair at this length - would love to see a tutorial of how you style it :)

Emily Baker said...

70+ degrees?? in philli??! that's amazing!!

Laura Neal said...

Oh this is so perfect and simple. I always completely love when you show your tattoos a little and the combo with those bra straps kills me. Happy Spring Juile, I hope you get many a chance to enjoy it
Chambray & Curls

The Braided Bandit said...

Love the top and your jewelry makes the outfit perfect! Happy Spring, and awesome job on the April Fool's joke yesterday! :)
xo Hannah

By The Shore, Life + Style said...

Love everything about this look, Julie! AND YES, to warmer temps and spring. It's so freakin refreshing, right?! Lovely week to you!! xoxo

Maddie Toy said...

soooo beautiful and perfect for Spring time! i love that top so much!

Daria said...

just found your blog! :) you are really beautiful ;))

Melissa said...

So beautiful! I used to work for American Apparel and I love that jumper on you! I'd love for you to check out my blog! You've visited before, but I've been sort of MIA and am getting back into posting regularly. Also, your April Fools post was great! :)

Happy Murmurs said...

SO happy to see that flowers are blooming near you! It's finally springtime! And your outfit is lovely, as always. :)

Laura Whitman said...

That shirt is so wonderful and perfect for spring time!


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!