Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Haircut!

 photo Toupee-003_zps9f6b701a.jpg
It's been a long time coming, as I'm sure you've guessed from my swiftly and ever-shortening strands. What started as a few inches off quickly became a full-on transformation of a magnitude usually reserved for make-over shows and criminals who have yet to be caught. What better way to declare my approval of the resurgence of '90s trends than to wear it daily, on my head, a manifesto etched in hair? "Give me the Gretzky," I boldly proclaimed from my perch atop the stylist's chair, "and make it snappy."

So, on this first day in April, I reveal to you my new look.  A day otherwise known as... April fools. Don't you like it?



By The Shore, Life + Style said...

You're one sexy lady!!! ;) Obviously, I'm running to my stylist for the exact same hairstyle!! Haha, happy first day of April Julie! xoxo

ktmac32 said...

Stop it. I'm not supposed to laugh this loudly at work. This is the most amazing thing I've seen in a long time.

blue roses said...

the last time i went heavy-duty antiquing in southern PA, i saw this hair cut in the flesh, unironically... i think she had probably been rocking it for the past two decades. she was aaaahhh-mazing.

love the prank.

fancyalterego said...

Seriously, I almost spit out my iced coffee when I saw this pic on Modcloth's blog! This is amazing!

Happy April Fool's to you too!

Maggie said...

You are LOVELY.

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You do you.

Tania Franco said...


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!