Thursday, December 13, 2012

Frosted Morning

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
In this outfit:
Sweater: Madewell (2010)
Jeans: Madewell High Riser (2010)
Top (under): J.Crew ($7 sale, old)
Hat: Vintage/ Thrifted ($3- ish)
Bag: Vintage Coach/ Thrifted ($5-ish)
Bracelet: Thrifted ($2)
Boots c/o Lulu's

Where I wore it: To the office

These photos are some of the few that my camera decided not to delete. There was a coat that went along with this outfit, but you'll just have to use your imagination (it was this one). There's not much to say about this outfit, it was just something I threw on to be comfortable and get out the door on time. A few old (and new) favorites that always work.

After a week of rainy, dreary weather, we're finally waking up to cold, frosted mornings. And I couldn't be happier. Snow would be lovely, but I'm happy enough with it not raining...