Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A Few Things I Love

 
9. Winding Road Wrap Bracelet save 10% with the code grey10
10. Vintage Crochet Fringe Bag save 15% with the code orchidgrey

Still loving those longer lengths, especially for work. With the spring weather a little more crisp than I'd like, I've taken to carrying a light cardigan with me at all times.

A few more things I love:

1. The perfect leopard oxfords.
2. A very classy swimsuit
3. Love this geometric purse
4. An amazing nautical tattoo
5. Different ways to wear a scarf

11 comments:

Laura said...

That cardigan and dress are dreamy! I'd love to see them together :)

thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com

Monse Fuentes said...

great selection! i love the necklace and skirt!



El blog de Monse
El blog de Monse
El blog de Monse

Maruschka said...

love the boot. the tatoo such a great idea!

xxx maruschka
www.girlmeetsaccessories.blogspot.com

Megan said...

I need those sunglasses! How amazing are they!

A Bit of Sass said...

oooo, the necklace and the open knit cardigan are my favorites!
xo
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

jen said...

those shoes are gorgeous!

life spelled jen

Koko said...

love No. 5 and 9!

Zane said...

Love this, esp the beautiful cardigan

Alison P. said...

I recently bought those leopard oxfords - they are perfect! I love them. I was so happy to see them on your blog. I knew before I even clicked through. Great minds . . .

Hilary Grace said...

Ahhh I just thought #10 was a skirt and got so excited. heh. It is a cute little purse, though.

Sandy a la Mode said...

love that beaded wrap bracelet!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!