Wednesday, March 14, 2012

TXSC: Where to Start

 

 I'm back! Tired, feeling a bit like I've been hit by a truck, and waaaay behind! I'm going to try my best to re-cap all the was Texas over the next few days.

What a whirlwind this was! We kicked off TXSC with a little karaoke, and when I say a little, I really mean a lot (there may have been a headbanging rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody). Conveniently, there was a guy in a van offering free photobooth photos right outside the bar....and when a guy in a van offers you free photos, you don't turn him down right? Right?

Top photo: Punky, Me, Jen
Bottom photo: Jentine, Amanda, Me, Jen, Merl

11 comments:

amanda said...

oh. my. those are so hilarious!!!!! and i obvs should employ an external filter when partaking in free wine and getting inside a photo booth :)

chantilly said...

omg, this is the cutest. most fun time ever? can't wait to read about the rest of the trip! x

alisia E. said...

So FUN!!! love karaoke!!! looking forward to seeing more

xx, alisia e
http://alisialynn.blogspot.com/

wildchild said...

haha it looks like you kids had so much fun! and a photobooth in a van? that doesn't sound sketchy at all...

Vivi K said...

I love photobooths! :)
Looks like you had a blast, excited to hear about it!

http://vivikstyle.blogspot.com/

Irene Wibowo said...

watch you on youtube.. so adorable.. love it.. :)

http://lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com/

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

SO MANY CUTE LADIES IN ONE PHOTOBOOTH! wish i could meet you all, cant wait to see the review posts!

Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Laura said...

You always have the best photobooth pictures! :)

thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com

Elissa said...

Just wanted to tell you that it was absolutely wonderful meeting you in person at TxSC. You were so kind and genuine. And those photos are so much fun!

Cait Emma said...

hilarious photos! ha

loved this

BuenoBueno said...

never turn down photo's! so fun! I am glad you had a good time! Wish you could of stayed for SXSW so we could of hung out!
b

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!