Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another Abstraction






Sweater: ModCloth
Ithica Abstraction Skirt c/o Ruche
Tights: AA
Necklace: Swapped
Shoes c/o Lulu's

The weather here has been so strange, I'm definitely not used to having little-to-no snow in January. We had a little snowstorm last week, but the snow you see in these photos is long gone. I love snow, especially when I have nowhere to be on a snowy day, it's so cozy. Mostly, i fear that the delayed weather will just prolong winter. Because, as much as I love snow, I also really love Summer and warm weather!

Anyways, A friend passed down this little sweater to me last week, and I can't get enough (you'll be seeing it again
next week). I love it paired with high-waist, longer skirts, playing with proportion can be a great way to break out of your comfort zone. I've also found myself wearing these shoes a lot, the blocks of color pair so well with so many things in my closet. It doesn't hurt that most things in my fall/winter wardrobe consist of shades of blue-grey, mustard, and shades of mauve. They're definitely a high heel, so in case you're wondering, i recommend re-enforcing all close-toed, high shoes with lots of Dr. Scholls, it makes a world of difference!