Tuesday, October 25, 2011

We're here!


Sorry for the radio silence over the past couple of days, life sure has been a whirlwind! The good news: we're getting internet on Thursday! Yayyyy! So I'll be back to regularly scheduled programming, it can't come soon enough too, I keep having stress dreams about not blogging! Chris and I departed Massachusetts way behind schedule on Saturday, turns out we have a lot of stuff, and when you have a lot of stuff it takes a loooong time to pack! The drive to Pittsburgh was long, but beautiful, and the kitties were so good! That was a big concern of mine, anyone who has ever been in a car with a cat for more then 10 minutes can sympathize, it's not usually a fun time.

Anyways, I thought I would share a few things I love today, until I'm back in outfit-taking action:

How cozy is this poncho from Ruche? It would be perfect for a night by the fireside!

These fringed boots from Lulu's are so rad! I would wear them with dark skinny jeans and an olive colored sweater.

This post of Jen's makes me heart sick for a good old New England pumpkin patch!

Have you seen the latest 12 Delightful Things?

This cocktail dress is just incredible, perfect for a New Years date or swanky holiday party.

Velvet must just be on my mind, because I'm loving this one as well!

How perfect for fall is this bag? I'm in love!