Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Friday!


A few photos from last night's Anti-Flag/NOFX show. It was so good seeing our friends from up north again and maybe reliving high school just a little bit. We're headed to Maine this morning to see our families and go to the fair! I'm so excited to eat food that's terrible for me and look at farm animals! I'm also getting my hair done on saturday for the first time in a year and a half, I can't wait! I've loved how my grown out highlights looked but I'm getting a bit over it, it's time for something new.

What are you up to this weekend? Any fun plans?

8 comments:

blue roses said...

my hair is totally overgrown.... it's been a few months.

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Rhiannon said...

great post, i actually got my hair done yesterday i was way way overdue!
have a great weekend!
www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Hanna said...

i've seen these on instagram, looks like you had the perfect fun night! i don't really have any plans for the weekend, just a little relaxing (but i'm excited about that, the first time in weeks!)

witch hare said...

Lovely pictures, looks like a fun time!

witchhare.blogspot.com/

Jul said...

Haha I also go to the hair salon about once a year :)
Those pics are great!

Join my giveaway♥

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

Ohmygod, I love Anti-Flag and NOFX...I'm so jealous.

wildchild said...

ooh i wanna see the updated hair! this weekend is fall break for me, so i'm home for 5 days, soaking up the family time. it's been wonderful so far.

holly [at] covetous creatures said...

Can't wait to see what you did with your hair! Hope you two had a wonderful weekend!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!