Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ships Ahoy!




Dress: ModCloth
Bracelet c/o ModCloth
Spyglass Necklace: Essex Shipbuilding Museum
Belt: J.Crew
Shoes: F21
I am so excited to be sharing this dress with you today! ModCloth has collaborated with Dear Creatures to bring you some of their and Modcloth's favorite and best selling silhouettes back into production in new and exclusive colors for fall. If the design receives enough votes through ModCloth's Be the Buyer Program, it will be put into production and sold exclusively on ModCloth.com! Isn't that awesome? I was so flattered when ModCloth asked me to style this sweet dress, it's super comfy and would be perfect for late summer and early fall. Plus, I'm a sucker for anything nautically inspired, maybe it's my New England roots.

So if you like this little number as much as I do, cast your vote now! Right now it's the only one of it's kind, and I would love to see it go to production!




16 comments:

chantilly said...

ooh, very interesting dress. reminds me of a tuxedo, but for ladiez ;) so cute!!

xo
~chantilly

Lenore @ Lather. Write. Repeat. said...

That's super cute on you! Love the nautical-type details.

XO
Lenore

rebelrousher said...

Adorable dress, love it :)

xx
rebelrousher.blogspot.com

VoilĂ ! said...

Love the dress! And love the styling! You look so nautical and sweet!

Besos!

~Meghan

Dana @ What the Frock? said...

Adorable!

AnnaBananaCupcake said...

Super pretty. I love the exaggerated collar and dark color pallet. You look lovely!
XOXO

Erin said...

So jealous that you snagged those polka dot F21 mary janes. I have them in black "suede" and the blk and wht daisy print, and wear them both all the time. But I LOVE the polka dot print!

erin
princetoneatsportland.blogspot.com

Laceface said...

ohhhh the tux never gets old!

<3lace
Sing Along Forever

Melis said...

went in and picked it! :) looks beautiful on you... check out my blog. i posted a new summer lookbook for my etsy. i think you'll love it.
hammocksandtrampolines.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

that is REALLY cute.

amber said...

love this dress! it looks great on you :)

Kelley Kronic said...

I know I have said this a few times but your hair is amazing. I cant wait for mine to grow out that long. And this dress is so cute

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

ooh! of all the dear creatures sample dresses that are floating around the blogosphere right now, i think i like this one the best. it's super cute on you, too!

Jamie Rose said...

That dress is amazing and adorably nautical. I love nautical stuff so much. I already voted for it on modcloth so hopefully it'll go into production!

b.a. said...

oh man, this is adorable. but not cutesy. just...so cute. but chic. haha. i'm not making sense.

christen said...

ahhh yes, i told all my twitter peeps to vote for that dress - i want it so badly!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!