Thursday, June 9, 2011

New Delightful Dozen Post!

I have a new post up on the Delightful Dozen blog today! Have you wondered what we do when something doesn't fit correctly? I also did my first post for the Swapaholics yesterday. Man, Wordpress is so different from Blogger!

Today is supposed to be a hot one, I can already tell it's going to be brutal. The ocean spared us from the 90 degree heat everyone else experienced yesterday, but today is going to be 95. The cats are draped all over the apartment, and will remain motionless until the sun goes down tonight. Summer in New England has arrived, one day it's 55 degrees and then the next it's 95! So it goes, I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it. I think this year is the year we invest in an AC. I'm off to the air conditioned bubble of the cafe this afternoon, what are your plans for the day?