Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April 20, 2011: Stripes, Black, and Gold

(photos: Chris)
Sweater: J.Crew (sale)
Belt: Vintage
Bracelets: Vintage
Umbrella: Target (old)
What I wore to work yesterday afternoon. As much as I've been preaching low key outfits, I'll admit to enjoying the excuse to dress up a bit. It definitely wasn't warm enough out to go without tights, but once I got into the store I was fine. This time of year is so strange, today it's freezing and drizzly and tomorrow looks like it will be beautiful (I hope). This dress from Spotted Moth was packed up with my Spring and Summer stuff, and I'm so happy to have it in rotation again, it's one of my all-time favorites. I love it paired with a cardigan and sandals, the Casita's from Blowfish Shoes are the perfect shoes for work, the little wedge gives a bit of a lift and they're super comfortable.

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today, so am taking a much needed day off. I plan to answer overdue emails (sorry), clean up the house, and clean out my closet in preparation for tomorrows swap (this doesn't sound like a day off at all). Are you having a nice day?
(Hi, white legs)

Receive 15% off your order from Blowfish Shoes with the code BFORCHID15!