Friday, April 15, 2011

April 15, 2011: Floral, Black, Gold

Dress: Delightful Dozen Swap
Belt: Vintage ($1)
Shoes: Vintage ($9)
Necklace: H&M
These are the photos from yesterday's Delightful Dozen post. This dress of Beatrice's is going around and I'm the third girl to style it. You can go here to read the full text, I wish I had more to say about it, but it's 7:30 am (I scheduled this to post a little later), and my brain isn't fully functional yet.

Suffice to say, these shoes are surprisingly easy to walk in, they look intense- and they are- but the foot bed is actually quite flat. They're some sort of weird loafer/clog hybrid, with a wooden sole and penny loafer detailing. I got them in Portland, Maine a while back and haven't had the chance to style them yet. I'm a sucker for bizarre shoes i guess. Hey! It's Friday!