Monday, March 28, 2011

Over the Weekend: Maine

Did you have a nice weekend? Ours went by way too fast! On Friday Chris and I packed up the car and headed North, our first stop was Portland to see some friends and explore. We went out for seafood, and walked around the Old Port. I had another celebrity sighting too: Fred Armesin and Abby Elliot from SNL (and Portlandia)! We went to one of my favorite vintage stores: Encore!, bought some records (The Ventures and a heavy metal compilation) and some comics (I bought this...). Portland is one of my favorite cities for all of these reasons:





Our second stop was further inland, to my mom's. Only a couple pictures here, she's taking care of my grandparent's dog, so it was a frantic, dog filled two days. It's still very clearly Winter up there, and freezing, so we spent most of our time indoors. Mount Washington is still covered in snow (the second picture is the view driving up the road to my mom's):
I hope you had a great weekend! Happy Monday!