Monday, February 7, 2011

Shop my closet!

That's right! Shop My Closet is new and improved and finally updated! Since I'm headed to NYC this week, I kept the first wave of items on the smaller side, however there's lots more that will be added in the next couple of weeks!

The closet is now on a much more user friendly Tumblr site that allows you to see everything at once and all items are now shipped priority, which means that you will receive your items faster!


siouxjett said...

Hi Jukie, can't click on any of the closet items. No prices or anyting. Also, if you change your mind about the moto sweater can I have first dibs??! Thanks.

siouxjett said...

Sorry i cleary meant julie!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!