Monday, January 10, 2011

27 on the 27th

Belt, Bracelet & Necklace: Vintage
I'm so excited to announce today that I'm ModCloth's Facebook ModStylist for this week! Since it's my birthday month and I'm determined to celebrate it in style for once (rather than just going ice skating and calling it a night), I styled an outfit that would be perfect for a wintery birthday fete. I loved the deep hues of the Everyday Extraordinary dress, paired with dark tights, and gold heels and accessories, it's perfectly 60's inspired and structured, but is something that I feel comfortable going out in and celebrating! My birthday isn't officially until the 27th, but I plan to celebrate all month!

If you have a question about how to wear any of your ModCloth pieces, I'll be answering questions through Wednesday on the ModStylist facebook page! Stop by and say hi, and ask me a question! And while you're there you can be a fan of Orchid Grey too!

Did you have a great weekend?