Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Guest posting on JenLovesKev!

Hi friends! Today I'm guest blogging over at Jen's blog, JenLovesKev, as she and Kev take some well-deserved time to welcome miss Rowan into the world. I'm so, so, so excited for them, I know they're going to be the most amazing parents! Anyways, head on over to her blog to read my post!
(I miss my tan)
Posting has been really light this week, between work and Boston Fashion Week, I've barely had time to breathe. Everything will be back to normal next week, after a much needed breather this weekend!

Also, thank you SO MUCH to everyone who entered the Miss Antique giveaway! The winner was comment #3: Welcome To The Moon! Check your comments section, sister!

9 comments:

Blackbird Fly said...

love the post!
I adore Frida Kahlo as well.
Have read many a books about her

XXXX
-Morgan (Blackbird Fly)
Blackbird Fly

samantha. said...

so glad you could come last night! loved your leopard dress! see you at the swap!

xo
sami

Jenny said...

you know, i've been reading your blog for a few months and never noticed your cute freckles! adorable.

Natalya's Closet said...

Great photo, and I loved your guest post on Jen Loves Kev! XOXO, Natalya

the lovely birds said...

I love this so much. as a photographer and a lover of black&white, i am so drawn to the textures and layers you created with this outfit.

D'Andra said...

Love the post!

closet365 said...

I love Frida and I really really love your interpretation. Wondefully done!

Tiffany's Small World said...

amazing photo


http://tiffanyssmallworld.blogspot.com

sartoriography said...

You look stunning in this photo. It's beautifully shot and your freckles make you even prettier.

Headed over to read your guest post now!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!