Dress: Forever 21 (7.00 sale)
Scarf: hand-me-down from Mom
Belt: hand-me-down from friend
Tights: TjMaxx (4.99)
Shoes: Tag Sale (1.00)
Bag: thrifted vintage Cole Haan (2.00)
After wearing pretty much the same thing all weekend, it was nice to actually wear something different. I remember coveting this scarf of my mothers as a child, always using it to play dress up. After less than 24 hours at home, I'm now in Fishkill, New York. I was supposed to be here for two straight weeks, but after being home and then leaving so abruptly, I decided to return for the weekend. Even though traveling is part of my job, being away so often makes me feel like a bad girlfriend and a bad cat-mama. Chris and I did get to go to breakfast this morning, it was nice to be able to spend at least a little time together.
Also, a big thank you to Fashion Therapist and Marta Castellanos for the blog awards! Since both awards have basically the same rules, I've combined them. So, seven random things about me:
1. I love rockabilly and psychobilly music.
2. I have a pretty severe fear of flying.
3. I love watching large flocks of small birds.
4. I love to bake pies.
5. When I'm on the road for work, I love watching trashy T.V. (right now I'm watching "The Secret Lives of Women on WE).
6. I listen to Queen when I clean my house.
7. I have arthritis in both of my knees.
Now it's your turn! Tell me something about yourself!