Thursday, July 9, 2009

Daily Style...


Blouse: H&M (29.00)
Necklace: H&M (18.00)
Jeans: H&M (39.00)
Flats: Urban Outfitters (28.99)
Zephyr is my guest model again today.

Zephyr and I did a photo shoot this morning, I really think he likes having his picture taken! I take way too many pictures of my cats, but they are so funny sometimes.
Chris and I went to the Salem Willows this afternoon, this cheesy little arcade area on the shore 10 minutes from our house. They have the usual things there: ice cream, arcade games, kiddie rides; but they also have a traditional photo booth! We have been taking pictures together there for the past five years, and have quite the collection going, over 50 strips!
It's finally sunny!

2 comments:

humble happenings said...

aw that cat looks so cuddly, and his face looks like hes super content haha. oh my gosh 50 photo strips! I think I have only about 10 with my boy and thats in a little over 3 years. long relationships that you can track through those types of pictures are sooo cute. congrats on finding your other half!

Orchid Grey said...

zephyr is probably the most content cat i've ever seen! I love looking over the photo strips, it's neat to see how much we've both changed.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!