Saturday, December 31, 2016

Here & There 12.31

 photo IMG_7054_zpsvnxyd1av.jpg
Happy New Year's Eve! Chris and I are laying low this year. As much as I'm excited for the new year, I've never been much of a fan of the holiday itself. Instead, I like to start out New Year's Day bright and early, go for a run, and work on setting my intentions for the upcoming year. That rosy scene didn't exactly happen last year... so this time around I'm taking control and not going out. Plus, we live at ground zero for Philly's New Year's Day shenanigans, so it's a good idea to stay put until the madness is over (if you've never experienced the Mummers or living in their vicinity, it's hard to explain just how bananas things get). We're renting a movie and getting Indian takeout and I'm wearing leggings, so all in all a pretty ace evening in my boring little book! This weekend I'm hoping to work on a little recap of the past year, a post about my resolutions/intentions for 2017, and finishing up some freelance work, too. This past year, as much as 2016 been easy to complain about, really did bring some amazing things our way between all the ridiculousness, but I'm so, SO excited for what 2017 has in store. See ya next year!

How rad are these vintage studded jeans?

Would love to add this patch to my jacket (this pin too)

George Michael's life must not be sanitized

Asos is having a huge sale - love this cute pink dress, these gorgeous over the knee boots, and this cozy scarf

Save up to 50% off from Moorea Seal! Digging this handmade clutch and this great hat

The invisible workload that drags women down

This planchette necklace is gorgeous

Save an extra 30% off sale items from ModCloth - including this great lace-up sweatshirt and this gorgeous wedding-ready dress

13 things to give up if you want to be successful

Making room for hygge

This day planner sounds awesome

These handmade yoga leggings would be so fun for the gym

Is giving the secret to getting ahead?