Wednesday, March 16, 2016

WORN: White Dress + Vintage Denim

 photo OrchidGrey_March172016-3_zpsvfpcvx3x.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_March172016-8_zpscioxrurr.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_March172016-4_zpspjb2fh24.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_March172016-9_zps6knr3aug.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_March172016-10_zpsmcqdwrsp.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_March172016-6_zpsrlashxeb.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_March172016-7_zpsgoresbit.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_March172016-5_zps3ik39qnj.jpg
Vintage denim jacket (similar options here) // Moorea Seal Lapel Pins (c/o) // ModCloth dress via Schoola (c/o)// Madewell boots (similar here) // Charlie Horse hat (similar) // Bali ELF 'Neverland' bag (c/o)

Spring in Philly may have jumped the gun a bit, but I'm not complaining. Flowers bloomed overnight, trees filled with buds, and the dresses in my closet are begging to be worn, preferably with little else. I couldn't wait for slightly warmer weather to wear this flowy dress that arrived from Schoola last week, so I threw it on with some boots, a hat, and jacket, and called it good.


3 comments:

Katrine said...

That vintage jacket is such a good find! I have a Levis one myself, but it unfortunately leans a little too far to the 80s vibe to be an everyday staple.
Love this outfit as well! Can't wait to be able to wear similar styles as soon as the Nebraska weather decides to stabilize itself.

Nora Gouma said...

Absolutely fabulous look, I love everything you have, you look stunning, thank you for sharing!!!

xxx

www.bridesonamission.com

Guy Dawson said...

what a gorgeous look. Its color combination is too good. It is useful for spring and summer. Its fabulous look effect on me. Thanks for sharing this site with us.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!