Thursday, December 10, 2015

Vintage Suede Fringe Jacket + Flares

 photo Orchid Grey December 10 2015-4 small_zpssmitsdbv.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey December 10 2015-3_zpssvpvumal.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey December 10 2015-1_zpsqhhm0xjb.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey December 10 2015-2_zpsdzgimly5.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey December 10 2015-5_zpsq5kgcctn.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey December 10 2015-6 small_zpstgsuk5mh.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey December 10 2015-8_zpszyoxkqwi.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey December 10 2015-7 Small_zpspuogzdb8.jpg
Get the look: Vintage jacket (similar high / low / vintage) // Free People top // Free People jeans // Bali ELF 'Santa Fe' bag

She will demure and insist otherwise, but my mother has pretty excellent taste when it comes to clothes (and pretty much everything else). Case in point: this vintage suede jacket, which she gave to me as a Christmas gift last year. It's always a special piece to pull out, but one that requires very specific weather. I wore it this past weekend for a walk through Center City with Chris. Paired with one of my favorite tops, gigantic flares, and a commute-saving leather fringed bag (because there's never enough fringe in my life), it kept me almost warm enough for the warm-ish December weather we've been having.

7 comments:

Dressed With Soul said...

Wow, your mother has really a great taste! The jacket is simply perfect.
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Charlotte Lewis said...

This is perfect - I LOVE the tassels and flares together SO much! xx

www.lurchhoundloves.com

Dylana Suarez said...

That jacket is bad ass!

xo

www.dylanasuarez.com

Amber Baker said...

I completely adore this look! That jacket is amazing!

Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

Life's a shoe said...

nice outfit! loving the fringe!

lifeisashoe

Amanat Ali said...


Make it easy for BrainPlus IQ. I don't scheme that I should talk more about this. You will have to give that stuff a few thought. Don't let this get in your way: It shows exceptional taste on my part. That is not simple to see now, isn't it? You can come up with your own way to do this if you want. It is unexceptional how apprentices must expound upon a plain undertaking like BrainPlus IQ. It is a valuable collection of BrainPlus IQ concepts. This means a lot to me, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Amanat Ali said...


http://www.findfitnessidea.com/brainplus-iq/

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!