Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Perfect Holiday Dress

 photo Orchid Grey December 22 05_zps3qvnnhaz.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey December 22 03_zpsif23zjsd.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey December 22 04_zpsq0lnkmy6.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey December 22 07_zpskyunsmoi.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey December 22 01_zpsok3spedi.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey December 22 08_zpsn3pt0fgl.jpg
The perfect holiday dress... it's not plaid, it's not red and green. That just isn't my jam. Give me a vintage-inspired print and a skirt that twirls just right. A button-up back, and a silhouette that pairs perfectly with a leather jacket. That's the one. Add a massive necklace from Moorea Seal to finish things off... and some gloves, because it's freaking freezing out. Happy holidays, friends.

Get the look: Free People Dress, Moorea Seal 'Tappan' Necklace, Madewell Boots (similar on sale), Heyoka Leather Choker, Schott 'Ex-Boyfriend' Leather Jacket

11 comments:

Laura Go said...

Happy Holidays to you and yours! This dress is GORGEOUS and totally my jam as well :)

Amber Baker said...

That truly is a lovely holiday dress! Happy Holidays to you!

Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

Gem Boy said...

Hi Julie, scrolling through your blog for the first time, first of all: the photography (and the model!) looks absolutely stunning! And this dress has a very intricate and beautiful print... In a nutshell I Love your blog! I just started following you on Bloglovin. Would be awesome if you could follow me back! I'm Gem Boy http://gemboy.co.uk/

Ana Vieira said...

Your dress is amazing! beautiful photos!


Blog - Coco made me do this

xoxo

Sara Grilo said...

This dress is beyond perfect.
xoxo, S
Sara in LDN
Follow on bloglovin & I will follow back!

Dylana Suarez said...

So pretty!

xo

www.dylanasuarez.com

Monika Wlodarczyk said...

I love that dress!

Love,
www.thestyleventure.com

Nora Gouma said...

Adorable dress, I love it, especially the colors. Thank you for sharing, you look gorgeous. All the best 2016 !!!

xxx

www.bridesonamission.com

Joey Taylor said...

Love this dress and the leather jacket toughens up! Gorgeous photos as well. x

http://www.northernmagpie.com

Kelly Rivard said...

That dress is gorgeous! I love how you mixed together the floral feminine vibe of the dress with the more harsh, menswear-esque leather jacket. Such a lovely look!

xoxo
Kelly
kellylookbook.com

Mei めい said...

Loveee that dress! <3

Big Dreamer

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!