Thursday, September 24, 2015


 photo vscocam-photo-4 1_zps8tzostyb.jpg
 photo vscocam-photo-2 1_zpsxfggtfyp.jpg
 photo vscocam-photo-1_zps6tkfunja.jpg
 photo vscocam-photo-1 1_zpse1uton6m.jpg
 photo vscocam-photo-5_zpskzmou6nl.jpg
 photo vscocam-photo-2_zps6shpn3zp.jpg
 photo vscocam-photo-3 1_zpspyllnosv.jpg
 photo vscocam-photo-5 1_zpsdhjlhefw.jpg
A major closet overhaul this past weekend yielded fresh inspiration. Who knew the one thing my closet was missing for so long was a basic black sweater? After three years spent languishing in my closet, this vintage plaid skirt has finally met its match.

Happy fall, babes. This season makes me want to dress like a '90s teenage witch and smoke clove cigs behind the bleachers. Meet me there.

Get the look: Thrifted vintage plaid skirt, cashmere sweater, Madewell ankle boots, self-made necklace, Free People sunglasses


Veronika, By The Shore said...

A BIG yes to black sweaters. I own a lovely heather grey & black one and love pairing them with my vintage midi's, or worn over a maxi dress for fall... such a fabulous basic, right?! Hope your day is fab, lovey! xo

Midge Blitz said...

This is the perfect clove cig outfit.

Elizabeth @ October June said...

I'm right there with your teen witch aesthetic, oh man. This outfit is amazing!

xo, Lizzie

Liz Lauren said...

such a cute skirt

Valentina Duracinsky said...

This is great. Love it! Those sunnies are the best :)

love from Paris,

Valentina Duracinsky Blog

Kristie Glenn said...

Nice look!


Nora Gouma said...

Awesome style, I love it especially your skirt and the boots, you look gorgeous, thank you for sharing!!!


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!