Wednesday, June 24, 2015

All The Basics

 photo Orchid Grey June 24 2015 - 1_zpsoxoe07gc.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey June 24 2015 - 8_zpshur2t0dc.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey June 24 2015 - 3_zpsg1t8lbqy.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey June 24 2015 - 5_zpssovquqio.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey June 24 2015 - 7_zps8eornnqy.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey June 24 2015 - 4_zpskepvxfy8.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey June 24 2015 - 6_zpsarqwpmln.jpg
 photo Orchid Grey June 24 2015 - 2_zpsdpvcpxbu.jpg
A sunny (and hot) Saturday afternoon, one that called for rain but instead delivered sweltering humidity. Breezy tank, vintage jeans, and hair gloriously thrown up into heidi braids. Glorious because it's finally long enough to do so again. Hallelujah.

Get the look: Free People top (similar) // Vintage Levis (similar) // Birkenstock sandals // Vintage choker & bag // Studebaker Metals cuff // Aero strappy back bra


toujoursAnja said...

I love that shirt, open back is my favorite detail!

Kara Tedder said...

A great look! Love it!

Liv said...

This is such a great look for those hot summer days!


Anamika Sharma said...

Really Outstanding Fashion. I love This Design.

Victoria said...

Hey Julie!
Wow you look spectacular and I'm betting super comfortable despite the summer humidity!
I'm in the process of growing my hair out so I'm not quite ready to throw my hair into those adorable Heidi braids. Do you have any advice for those awkward transitional growing out phases?
So worth sharing this fabulously indie look!

Gwen said...

Yaay! I missed your Heidi braids! Grow, hair, grow! ;) love your outfit, too, especially the bra straps peeking out!

Life's a shoe said...

nice outfit! I really love your top and how you did your hair!


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!