Monday, April 14, 2014

Back to Reality

 photo OrchidGrey_Cleveland_JulieSharp_April132014-2_zpsa8ad8b38.jpg
After a three day weekend, I reluctantly return to real life today. Chris and I celebrated ten years together on Friday by getting the heck out of Dodge (a.k.a. spending the night in Cleveland). I'll be sharing a few photos from our "trip" tomorrow, along with a bunch of recommendations. For the time being, let's all just take a moment to appreciate what a little sun (oh how the weather was glorious!), distance, and vintage shopping can do for a person's well-being. Also, Cleveland, I really like you.


Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had fun! Sorry we missed you this time. Come back soon!

Maddie Toy said...

congratulations on 10 years!!! and sunshine and thrifting are the best!

Rhiannon Lorenzo said...

congrats on 10 years!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!