Thursday, March 27, 2014

No Harm No Foul

 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_March272014-3_zps9d4c1687.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_March272014-2_zps28742820.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_JulieSharp_March272014-1_zps57a6472f.jpg
I'm watching Gravity right now and feeling super stressed out about it. I also will most likely not wear this outfit again, it was comfortable, sure, but looking back, just not my jam. No harm, no foul.

Wearing: Top: Zara // Skirt: Thrifted // Jacket: Estate Sale // Hat: Eastern Boarder // Ring: Urban Outfitters

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

will you pleeeease do a hair curling tutorial with your new short hair? i just cut mine to about your length and it looks pretty lame because i am clueless on what to do with it

Nicole said...

Julie, I honestly don't know anyone besides you that can rock a crop top. Love this outfit!

Vanessa said...

I love this outfit! Funny that you're not into it - I think it looks so casual and cool.

Seeking Style said...

Classic!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Rebecca said...

ooh I love that top so much! I can't get enough stripes lately.
Rebecca @ tr[i]b[e]cca

Orchid Grey said...

Anon- yep! I'm working on a post now that details my hair routine :)

Kitsune-kun said...

no no you look great! loving the proportions and simplicity <3<3

Dawn said...

Julie, I absolutely love this outfit on you. I am sorry that you feel that way about it. I thought it to be perfect on you. Loving your new hair....I just has 6" cut off and I feel so much better, went in for a trim and it ended up a cut. Have a great weekend. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!