Thursday, September 12, 2013

Sweet Transition

 photo OrchidGrey_Sept122013-7_zpsedee2319.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_Sept122013-3_zps6d3c3e4b.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_Sept122013-5_zps82d4b816.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_Sept122013-6_zpsb630ead5.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_Sept122013-4_zps663affc3.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_Sept122013-8_zps315972dd.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_Sept122013-2_zps5f43da85.jpg
What I wore:
Skirt: Mink Pink / ModCloth
Bracelets: Estate sales

I wore this to work

Up until yesterday, the weather had been near perfect, with that telling bite to the air that is undeniably autumnal. While I'm not quite ready to wear tights -- I sort of hate tights, I love how they look, but they make me feel like a sausage -- I've been appreciating the opportunity to wear boots with my skirts and dresses. And now, the temperature has skyrocketed once again. Up in the 90's, it's difficult to even muster the energy to get dressed.

Life has been...busy lately. One of these days I'll write an actual post, but I've been feeling like my head is barely attached.

7 comments:

Tugba Seckin said...

Love this outfit :) In general I love lace. You have inspired me now :) Will wear it tomorrow :)

Emma Clark said...

I love corduroy and I love the corduroy lace combo even more! I'm right there with you, girl. My head has been spinning non-stop lately.

Emma
freethesparrow.blogspot.com

abbycake said...

One of my friends commented on how I wear boots & skirts/dresses frequently. I can't help it -- I really like transitional weather.
xx Abby | a geek tragedy

Valentina Duracinsky said...

i used to hate tights - now i love em!

Valentina
Valentina Duracinsky Blog
-- Facebook Page

Josephine Choo said...

I love your top!! lace always shout feminine! xo josephine
www.joselovincolors.com

Naomi said...

Your lace top is really pretty!

xoxo

The Occasional Indulgence

Jennifer said...

Obsessed with that skirt! It's in my ModCloth wish list, though it may be sold out or out of my size by now :/

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

p.s. Check out my Chicastic giveaway!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!