Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Cropped

 photo OrchidGrey_June252013-3_zps782be976.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_June252013-1_zps02e46bfe.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_June252013-5_zpsc45cdf1d.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_June252013-4_zpsea0343a1.jpg
 photo OrchidGrey_June252013-2_zps31036944.jpg
What I wore:
Top: Thrifted ($5)
Skirt: Thrifted ($6)
Sandals: Marshalls ($25)
Sunglasses: Austin, TX ($12 - similar)
Earrings: Sarah Safavi (c/o 2011)
Bag: Thrifted? Who knows.
Bracelet: Thrifted ($2)

I wore this to: wander around the neighborhood

It's been in the 90's for the past few days, rendering my brain completely fried. Braided hairstyles and crop tops are perfect for the blistering hot days we've been having. In other news, I've been watching a lot of My So-Called Life. See how I wore this top last summer.

12 comments:

Valentina Duracinsky said...

How lovely!

Valentina
Valentina Duracinsky Blog

Cecille said...

wow, super cool outfit! I love it !!!
www.cecilleblog.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

You really put the coolest outfits together!

MSCL never fails to make me feel like I'm 13 all over again and wishing I could be Angela.

The Littlest Smitten said...

Love My So Called Life!

Cait Val said...

if we looked as good in crop tops as you do, you can bet we'd be in this exact outfit alllll summmmmer long!
work it girl!

xo. c & v
cake & valley

Elliementary, My Dear said...

Perfect outfit for summer :)

Star White said...

Very cute! Love the thrifted crop top! What perfect summer look!

Blessings!
Star
http://www.beautyandbows.com/

Sandra Quitzimouche said...

so cute! definitely a ''beat the heat'' outfit! love all the accessories

Em said...

you top looks really chic! and I love that its kind of denim!! :))
<3
www.loveandelegance.info

Merl said...

BABEBABEBABEBABEBABEBABEBABEBABEBABE


seriously. when I grow up, I'd like to be this babely.

Rebecca said...

absolutely love this combination! such great thrifting finds!
Rebecca @ tr[i]b[e]cca

kelsey said...

That top is perfect!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!