Thursday, March 21, 2013

Neutral Spring

 photo 3f86f313-6a7d-4f47-98ec-7cddc5726ec2_zpsa30cdd9a.jpg
 photo b191bc82-ee24-4b80-804e-d117903859f4_zps2e6a97a6.jpg
 photo 4fe5e8b7-62b0-4573-8abb-727428b84aae_zps05b74a3b.jpg
 photo af50b95b-ebd8-47ce-8b83-a56bfab49ff1_zps83dbeb77.jpg
 photo 98dfaa0b-ea0e-4b02-a993-5e2eecb36975_zps0a8c4d45.jpg
 photo a225c850-086a-43d8-bf62-b2ca64a13955_zps4ccddf86.jpg
 photo 4d7b6d2a-5319-41dc-8612-be191c1b8600_zps6406d9f3.jpg
What I wore:
Jacket: ModCloth (find it here)
Vest: Swapped
Dress: BB Dakota
Belt: Vintage/ Avalon ($10)
Boots: Thrifted ($5)
Bracelet: from childhood

Where I wore it: To the office, out for Thai food, to banjo night

I know, not springy at all. But to be fair, we woke up to a fresh blanket of snow on the ground this morning with temperatures in the 20s. Blergh.

On another note, we are looking at a new apartment this evening. If you wanted to send some positive vibes our way, I wouldn't turn them away (and would be very appreciative). Apartment hunting is stressful, wish us luck!


Liz Nelums said...

Love that i can still come to you for layered up looks appropriate to SFs crazy climes. everyone else is all "ooh its summer" and here it cant decide one way or the other. Thinking good thoughts for you on your apartment hunt! So not jealousy of the snow. Stay warm!



fancyalterego said...

Ohio lady here...and I totally get what you mean! Our first day of spring was cold, windy, and cloudy all day. I wanted to go hibernate all day rather than celebrate the coming of spring!

Maybe by June we can start dressing like everyone out there on the west coast! ;-)

Megan Colwell said...

-shakes head- Woman, stop being so wonderful! I am such a fan of your blog, always have been. You blow me away with your style. Thanks for always inspiring me.

The Nautical Owl

Adrienne Scott-Trask said...

Great outfit!!!
It looks like you've made a couple changes to your blog looks great!!
-Adrienne. xo

Gwen said...

Good luck with the apartment viewing! I appreciate how stressful that can be, fingers crossed for you!

Also, this look is so awesome and cozy, makes me want to try and recreate it somehow...! :)

Laura - Relatively Offbeat said...

Such an amazing hairdo. You look great!

Michelle | said...

Ugh, that jacket. So so good. I get jealous every time I see it!

Good vibes sent your way! I think apartment/house hunting is so much fun, but yes, always stressful. Good luck! <3

Star White said...

This jacket is incredible! Love how you styled it!


Jennifer said...

Yeah Spring hasn't exactly sprung just quite yet. It was in the 70s and then went right back down lol

xo Jennifer

The Braided Bandit said...

Loving the maxi with the fuzzy vest! I am actually glad to have a few other bloggers stuck in snowy weather to commiserate with, we are supposed to get a bunch more snow here in CO this weekend, boooo.
Sending good vibes for apartment hunting!
xo Hannah

blue roses said...

i cannot, cannot believe i am still wearing fur when it is, technically, officially spring; also cannot believe i still have to dust off layers of snow from my car windows! dig the layers, and i am totally joining you in the spring sun dance....

Jules said...

Really beautiful outfit!

josephinechoo said...

good luck..i like your posts a lots!

xo josephine

skye said...

Tough but cozy. Nicely done.

Sammi said...

You are super pretty, and I love this hair style on you. I especially love its softness paired with the edgy jacket.

xox Sammi


Love this look on you so pretty! I haven't forgotten you I am still trying to find a perfect piece to send you soon for Spring :)

Amanda said...

I am kind of obsessed with your jacket! I've been noticing studs on a everything now a days and I wish I had a surplus of money so I could by it all. Until then I will just lust over it all :)

Christina Marie said...

Great jacket!


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!