Saturday, July 28, 2012

Friday Favorites...On a Saturday

I'm not sure if this image could really get much better. Pewee Herman, Cindy Lauper, mega mixed prints. Golf. Suffice to say, it makes me really happy. I'm posting this visual explosion in lieu of my usual Instagram or cat picture because I just got back into town after a glorious, technology free ten days in Maine and New Hampshire and my phone stayed off for almost the entire time. I was too busy for phone pictures, too wrapped up in reuniting with my amazing family to tweet. It was the perfect vacation. And I'm totally exhausted and incredibly sunburned. As much as it would have been great to stay up there through the weekend, I'm thankful to have two days to decompress before going back to work. I'll be sharing some pictures from our trip on Monday, in the meantime here's what else I've been up to:

Reading:
I'm switching between In One Person by John Irving and A Girl Walks Into a Bar by Rachel Dratch. I picked up both from the library before we left for New England, with the intention of reading them on various beaches...which turned out to be delusional. I've barely cracked the spines of both, but I'm excited about them! Yes I am!

Eating:
So many crustaceans.

Regreting:
Not wearing enough sunscreen.

Anticipating:
Getting all my film developed (and keeping my fingers crossed it comes out). Also looking forward to styling up my thrift finds from up north. Only came back with three, but so excited about them!

Coveting:
This pretty maxi dress from Ruche
This beautiful blue dress from Spotted Moth 

This awesome dual-tone tote from BaliELF
Receive 15% off with the code ORCHID
 Miss Universe Print Mini Skirt  - Click Image to Close
 This pretty galaxy print skirt from Lulu's.
Pennant - Triangle Necklace with Copper Chain & Gemstone: Green Aventurine / Blue Turquoise / Orange Jade
These pretty penant necklaces from InfinEight
yellow pocket dress
This cute mod mini from Bluesville, USA
Receive 15% off with the code orchidgrey 

// These are the perfect transitional boot for fall, would look so cute with a flow-y dress now, and jeans and a bulky sweater later on.
// I love the 90's silhouette of this striped maxi dress.
// Perfect fancy earrings.
// Speaking of perfect earrings.
// I love this cat print.

See you Monday!