Thursday, June 21, 2012

Blue and Black All Over

In this outfit:
Dress c/o Ruche
Shoes c/o Lulu's
Necklace:Vintage/Avalon ($15)
Bracelet: Thrifted ($2)

This outfit is from the beginning of the week, back when it was only 85 degrees. Back when wearing a dress and jewelry that touched my body was manageable. By this point, I've regressed to wearing cut-offs and a t-shirt to work to combat the 95 degree heat and humidity that has slowly creeped in as the week's progressed. Never have I been more thankful to work in an air-conditioned (and very casual) office. Don't get me wrong, I love summer- it's my favorite season!- it's just funny to me how at a certain point in the year, concerns about style get thrown out the window in favor of summer survival.

I hope I'm making sense. I didn't get much sleep last night, we had two fans going and it was like sleeping in a wind turbine...

How do you beat summer heat?