Saturday, May 26, 2012

Things I Love

No Life Lately post this week, because frankly, "LIFE" lately hasn't been that great, in fact it's been downright cruel, so what I really want right now is to forget that this week ever happened. You with me? I'm diving into this three day weekend like it's my freaking job: I'm making sangria and lots of cold salads, enjoying the incredibly warm weather, and probably doing some sale shopping too. So in honor of my impending shopping therapy, here's what I loved this week:

I think I've posted about this lime green dress from Spotted Moth before, but it deserves a second mention, the perfect hot weather dress:

This floral top from Lulu's, perfect with jeans or cut-offs. 
Save an Extra 25% off sale items with the code MEMORIAL

This floral dress from Ruche would be the perfect thing to wear to a summer wedding. Plus, it's on sale!
Save an extra 20% off sale items with the code SALEONSALE20

This geometric necklace from Le Lapin D'Or would be perfect with a simple sundress.
Save 10% off your order with the code GREY10

This vintage skater dress from Bluesville, USA is the perfect basic.
Save 15% off your order with the code orchidgrey
 

A few more:

// I published a new styling post on the ModCloth blog this week and love how it came out. I also covered a portion of the Make the Cut Collection process

// I can't wait to try this braided hairstyle this summer, so lovely!

// As the weather warms up, I miss the ocean more and more, i can't wait to dive in to the freezing cold Atlantic this summer!

// Handmade shoe heaven. Seriously. I've fallen hard for these.

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend!

12 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Your love list is definitely drool worthy!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Girl and Closet said...

Aw, sorry to hear that things haven't been great. I'll have to second that, my last two weeks have been pure stress, blah! But your weekend plans sound absolutely perfect and this list (as per usual!) is fab. Adore the Spotted Moth dress & the NorTin shoes on Etsy are freakin amazing! Happy long weekend!! xo

Jessica Broyles said...

I hope your weekend is fantastic, and you forget all about your terrible week!

www.highheelstosneakers.com

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

Sorry to hear you've been having a tough time lately, it hits all of us sometimes doesn't it. x

www.pennydreadfulvintage.com/blog

Georgina said...

I hope things improve exponentially (and FAST)!

I love that dress - definitely a summer staple.

Have the most amazing, relaxing long weekend possible!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Have a fantastic long weekend Julie, the sangria sounds marvellous! And I'll be indulging right along side you in a different time-zone. This past week has been ridiculously awful... it was almost funny. Hoping the next one's better. :)

A Bit of Sass said...

Shopping therapy is the best. Buy it all and enjoy your sangria!
xo,
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

Laura said...

I hope things start looking up soon! Enjoy your long weekend :)

thejoyfulfox.blogspot.com

Colleen Beaty said...

I really miss the ocean, too - it's where I find my serenity. I'm probably joining my family on a week-long vacation down the shore in July, but I'm not sure I can wait that long! I really need beach time!

blue roses said...

my weekend has been nothing but rose, sangria, cowboy caviar, smoked salmon, lacrosse, and reading poetry..... in other words, glorious!

enjoy that shopping therapy, do share your treasures!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

nicola lynde. said...

Have a good long weekend, nothing like sangria and a bit of retail therapy to kill a rough week. Enjoy!

Caitie Schlisserman said...

what a great cut and color that first dress is!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!