Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MVP

In this outfit:
Cardigan: J.Crew Factory ($24)
Sweater top: Urban Outfitters (swapped)
Skirt: Urban Outfitters ($20 old)
Tights: AA Super Opaque ($20 ish)
Shoes: Vintage, flea market ($10)
Coat: J.Crew (last year)
Belt: Dior, thrifted ($2)
Franklin Necklace: "Dream Bigger" c/o Jess LC

This skirt was one of those purchases that I hemmed and hawed over while at the store, was it too basic? Would I wear it often enough? I ended up buying it, and since then I've worn this little blue skirt more times than I can count. It's one of those Most Valuable Purchases (I know, I know) that gets worn more than anything else in my closet. I've been thinking of those staple pieces lately, a concept that's a little difficult for me, since personally, I think my style is all over the place. But these versatile items are important to have, a good foundation for an easy outfit.

Do you have a wardrobe MVP?

P.S. Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes! xo