Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Moth to a Flame







In this outfit:
Southwestern Dress c/o Everly Clothing
Cardigan: J.Crew Factory ($24)
Tights: AA (old)
Clogs: ModCloth (old)
Belt: Vintage Dior- thrift ($2)
Bracelets: gift from Punky
Necklace: gift


This dress from the sweet ladies at Everly added a much needed dose of color to last week's doom and gloom weather. Though, as happens often, just when I think I'm breaking away from "my colors", it turns out in fact I'm not. I'm just wearing them all together in a pattern. There is no denying my love for ochre, burgundy, navy, and brown, November through March, that's what I wear. But I can't help knowing what I like, if there's a long-chain necklace, 70's style platform, or pleated maxi-skirt or dress within 50 miles, I'm there. Scoopin' it up. Moth to a flame style.

Do you have go-to colors or styles you can't help but be drawn to?