Tuesday, October 4, 2011

October 4, 2011: Rose, Navy, Grey, Olive

T-Shirt: Madewell
Jeans: Madewell
Belt: American Apparel

Happy October everyone! The weather has been so summery lately that September seemed to just flash right by. Yesterday though, we finally had some cooler weather. I'm still getting over last weeks nasty cold (thank you for all the get better's), so comfort is key to me. When I received this cozy sweater in the mail from Lulu's, Chris saw it on the bed and said "is this a blanket...with arms?" I can tell you thats exactly what it feels like when I wear it! I paired it with some super soft jeans, an easy t-shirt, and a pair of surprisingly comfortable heels for polish. Blowfish makes the most comfortable shoes, I love this pair of houndstooth booties, perfect for fall.

I can't get over how insane the past month and a half has been. I thought things would calm down after the wedding but not the case! Something pretty big has gone down this past week and I can't wait to tell you all about it! BUT it's still a big secret...so you'll have to wait! And no, I'm not pregnant. People always seem to think that when a newlywed has news.