Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June 7, 2011: Chartreuse, Creme, Brown

Shirt: hand-me-down (free)
Skirt: Madewell (sale)
Bag: Vintage (gift from Chris)
Necklace: Vintage ($20)
Belt: AA ($16)
I have a feeling I'll be wearing this outfit a lot this summer, I love it! I wore this briefly on Sunday, and even though it was for a short period of time, it was long enough to make an impression as incredibly comfortable. I love how long skirts feel blowing against your legs! I bought the skirt last week when Chris and I were in the city, and I'm very pleased. it was pricier than what I usually spend, but I love it. Plus, after this i'm trying really hard to not buy anything new for the rest of the summer (I love summer clothes a little too much). the necklace was a purchase from a few months ago, it's weird to me because the daisies are so cute, but they're carved out of bone, two ideas that don't go together to me. My bag is a birthday gift from Chris from back in January. And these shoes I've actually been wearing non-stop, I love them! So far they're my favorite summer sandal, super comfortable and they go with everything, i would definitely recommend them.

So thank you SO much to everyone who left such encouraging comments on yesterday's post about my new job! My first day went great, and I'm anxious to put plans in motion. I'm also so excited to be able to spend a little more time reading and commenting on everyone's blogs, i feel like I've been so out of touch! if you asked a question yesterday, I'll definitely get to answering tomorrow!