Friday, June 24, 2011

June 24, 2011: Grey, Denim, Multi

Vintage Jordache vest: Thrifted ($5)
Silk pattern tank: Thrifted ($3)
Hiriser Jeans: Madewell (sale)
Bracelet c/o Kellyssima
Makai Sandals c/o Blowfish Shoes
Happy friday everyone! I'm so happy it's the end of the week, I'm exhausted! Chris and I are running around today, getting errands done before my brother comes this evening. Did you have a good week? I have to admit, I'm kind of glad this one is over, it's been long and the weather has been pretty miserable. I've been kind of stuck in a blue and white rut lately, so today, I forced myself out of it by donning three things that have been in my closet forever, but I've never worn. I bought this pretty silk shirt at Savers waaaay back in January, and am just now able to wear it without being freezing. I love the patterns on it. This vintage Jordache vest I've had for over two years, and I'm glad I didn't toss it or swap it, I love the grey suede and the back is faded in the most beautiful graduated pink and purple. And last but not least, I've had these Makai Sandals since the beginning of May and am finally wearing them, apparently I have a thing for grey.

What are your plans for the weekend? My brother and his girlfriend are coming down tonight and I think Polish food is in order. Tomorrow, I'm hoping for some sun so we can go to the beach! Have a great weekend!