Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June 21, 2011: Black, White, Blue

Shirt: American Apparel
Vintage Skirt: Thrifted ($3)
Shoes: Thrifted ($5)
Necklace: Brimfield ($1)
Bag: Borrowed from Punky
photos by Punky, thank you lady!
Punky and I had a little photo shoot in the hallway at the office yesterday afternoon, I love working with other bloggers, they don't look at you like you're a freak for wanting to take portraits in a stairwell! I wore this outfit briefly on Sunday evening, and decided to re-create it for work yesterday. It's hard to tell, but the bag matches my little black and white necklace beneath the collar of my shirt. I wish it stood out a little more, that's why I usually wear longer necklaces. Is it obvious that blue/navy and white is my favorite color combination? I feel like every outfit I've worn lately is the same recipe, but blue and white is so summer to me. It just always feels fresh. Do you have a favorite color combination? One that works every time?