Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 2, 2011: Aqua, Grey, White

Dress c/o ModCloth
Belt: J.Crew sale ($4.99)
Necklace: Spotted Moth sale ($32)
Can you believe it's June? The weather has been absolutely beautiful this week, except for yesterday. Yesterday we had tornado warnings (one even touched down in Springfield!), thunder, and insane lightning. This is what I wore: not exactly insane weather appropriate, but one of my favorite outfits as of late and luckily it didn't rain yesterday so I was fine. Chris and I had a day filled with wedding errands, one of which was buying his suit- which proved harder than finding my dress! I'll tell you though, he's going to look so handsome, I can't wait! We spent the day around Boston, and had lunch together at the Trident Cafe (a favorite). If posts have been a little scarce this week, we're in the throes of the two month countdown.

I got this dress way back in February, and I'm so glad I did, linen is by far my favorite fabric. It's so cool for summer. I added a skinny belt and oxfords, and by-far the happiest necklace I own.

ps- if the text in this post comes across as rushed, it's because it was. I shouldn't write posts as I'm running out the door to work. Not my best stuff!