Thursday, April 28, 2011

Swapaholics Guest Post!

I have a guest post up today on the Swapaholics Blog about last weeks Wine Riot and outfit contest! Chris and I had a great time (a little too much fun?), and are definitely planning to go back next year. To learn about Wine Riot's happening near you, check out The Second Glass!


Katie said...

Looks like you had a fantastic time, you all look brilliant!

Steffys Pros and Cons said...

it looks like a blast :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Melis said...

so fun! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!