Wednesday, April 27, 2011

April 27, 2011: Blue, Purple, Orange

Button-up: J.Crew Outlet (old)
Skirt: Thrifted and hemmed ($5)
Belt: Thrifted ($4)
Necklace: Swapped
The weather is finally cooperating somewhat, and I'm so happy to finally be free of tights. I was driving around yesterday and noticed how green everything has become, when the leaves come out on the trees is one of my absolute favorite things, right now though the flowers are out and everything smells amazing. I love to hear the breeze blowing through the leaves. This week has been a busy one, and it's only wednesday, there's a lot more to get done before Chris and I head to Maine on friday afternoon. How is your week going?

The Delightful Dozen has been sending around this Le Mode Accessories bag to style. When I received it, I was really surprised at the quality of the faux leather, "pleather" has come a long way since the 90's! I love the orange color of it and knew it would match this thrifted belt perfectly. I paired the orange with blue and purple, one of my favorite combinations. I styled this yesterday, but this is what I'll most likely be wearing to work this afternoon. Happy Wednesday!