Monday, April 11, 2011

April 11, 2011: Blue, White, Brown

Sweater: J.Crew (sale)
Shirt: J.Crew (old)
Jeans: Vintage (Dad's)
Bag: Vintage Coach ($14)
Shoes: Thrifted ($5)
Belt: AA
This is essentially what I wore all weekend: to breakfast Saturday morning, to the shipbuilder's whiskey plank party on Saturday night, the Sunday morning flea market, a walkabout at Dogtown and Mount Ann Sunday afternoon, and dinner Sunday night. I love these jeans, they may be one of my all time favorite things. See, these belonged to my dad when he was in Maine Maritime Academy, and they've been floating around our house ever since with a broken zipper. I finally brought them to the tailor and got the zip fixed and now they're mine! The most perfect high waist jeans. They're so soft and worn in, and the only flaw are the ink stains on the front, which don't bother me.

Did you have a nice weekend? Along with all the other stuff I already mentioned, Chris and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary this weekend! I can't believe it's been 7 years! I'm keeping things short and sweet today, I'm literally running out the door to the Museum and then to work this afternoon. Happy Monday!