Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Our costumes from last night:
These are from a friend's party last night, after hemming and hawing all last week (mostly by me) about what we wanted to go as, we settled on what was easiest and cheapest: Lumberjacks! We both already owned flannel and hiking boots, and Chris found some 2x4's at work (the "Lumber" part), so all we needed were red hats, suspenders, and jugs of beer and moonshine (this part was of course, optional). I call it a success. Except for Chris's fake beard, that thing was the worst.
Today I've already seen kids dressed up like a pirate-ghost, a chef, and a banana. After last night's party, we'll be spending the evening watching movies.

Happy Halloween!!!

16 comments:

Maria Confer said...

You and Chris look awesome!! Happy Halloween Julie!

xx
Maria
Lulu Letty

Ady said...

That is one serious beard! You two look great. :)

Lexie, Little Boat said...

adorable!

Chhan said...

Happy Halloween :D

myedit said...

ahaha.. that beard is bad. Matt always wears this hideous long wig for every costume (ex. Amy Winehouse, skid, referee (?)) and with long hair he looks a bit like his sister and that is just weird...

Tricia said...

you guys look awesome! I never thought of lumberjack, it's totally great. Happy Halloween! :D

Terri said...

the beard looks like dreads!

upatreecupatea said...

love the costumes!
one of my favorites :)

Jay said...

You guys look so cute :)

Happy Halloween!

commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

Therese said...

adorbs

jhon said...

That's a wonderful post. I really like it. Keep it up.


Leather Jackets Online,
Men Leather Jackets

hi there love said...

Haha great costumes!

cb said...

AWESOME!!! you two make an awesome pair of lumberjacks! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

xo,
cb

Kansas Couture said...

Aw, you guys make great lumberjacks! Happy Halloween :)

mechanic notions said...

That beard had me cracking up everytime I scrolled to look at it.
Epic.

Erica said...

I'm loving Chris's plaid on plaid look, and that beard is to die for no wonder your marrying him!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment and for reading Orchid Grey! If you have a question, I will either respond in the comment section or in a future post, so check back! I also encourage questions on my blog's Facebook page, see the link on the sidebar to get there!