Monday, June 7, 2010

Congratulations John!

How was your weekend? Mine went by WAY too fast, but it was good none the less. I don't have a ton of photos (as usual) but I did want to share a couple from yesterday. Yesterday was a pretty important day for my family, my brother (the youngest) graduated high school! We were all so excited to see him graduate and we're all so proud of him (and relieved that he did it!). He'll be moving out to Steamboat, CO at the end of July to attend Colorado Mt. College. I'm really sad he's leaving but excited for him too, plus it'll be nice to have another excuse for a road trip! After the graduation ceremony- which was held indoors because it poured- we headed back to my Dads for a party. Eventually the sky cleared and it was beautiful out!
The view from my Dad's in NH:
How was your weekend?

PS- I haven't forgotten to choose a winner for the giveaway, I'll announce it tomorrow!