Monday, May 10, 2010

Sneak Peek: Over the Weekend

I had such a great weekend! I'm so excited to say that! Here is a little sneak peek at what I was up to on Saturday (I'll have more pictures of the event tomorrow!):

The Swapaholics from Amy Chase on Vimeo.

Video taken by Punky of Punky Style, Haberdash Vintage, and the Swapaholics!

I have to say, I am super awkward in front of the camera, they interviewed us separately about our blogs and I'm pretty sure I addressed a pile of clothes the whole time rather than look at the camera. I noticed that I'm a little shifty eyed too, I think it's because of the amount of public speaking I do, I'm always making sure I make eye contact with everyone while I speak! We're our own worst critics, huh?

It was so nice to see Jen and Punky again, they are both amazing girls and I wish I got to see them more. It's amazing, I never expected to connect with as many people as I have through this blog.

I hope everyone had a great weekend, I'm keeping things short tonight because I'm in the middle of finishing up final edits for a freelance project for the College. Have a good night!