Friday, May 14, 2010

Hair-Do How-to #4: Beachy Waves (or Barbie hair)

Ok, Please excuse my nerdy-ness. It took me a million tries to get this, sixth time's a charm I always say! Anyways, I promised this months ago and I'm really sorry it has taken me so long to do it. I was planning on one more "Dress Your Best" post, but Fridays never seem to work out for me, outfit wise. So second best thing:


Let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you for all of the sweet comments this week, I loved reading about your favorite books, and your favorite parts of yourself as well. I think "Dress Your Best" was such an amazing idea, and something that I think everyone should think about more often. The good parts are always better to focus on than the parts you'd rather change. It's so easy to get caught up in celebrity culture, magazines, etc. and that's why I think blogs are so important, they offer an alternative. An alternative voice (yours) and an alternative point of view (about a million points of view!). Anyways, I just wanted to write a general Thank you for all of the support this week and for reading my blog.

Oh! and I'll be launching a new template this weekend, so don't be alarmed if you visit the site and things are a little different, just a new column and a few new features! I'm excited!

I hope everyone has a great weekend.