(me and Zephyr Moonshine VonWildekatz from awhile back)
No style post, I took a personal day from work today and have been rocking yoga pants since early this afternoon. However, I was tagged by a number of people last week to list 10 things that make me happy. Life has been stressful lately, listing 10 good things doesn't sound like a bad idea:
1) Extremely successful thrift store runs
2) Snuggling with my cats (see above)
3) Going out to breakfast on Saturdays
4) Sunday morning flea markets in the summer
5) Apples and almond flax butter from Trader Joes
6) Actually having the time to read...so rare these days
7) A clean house!
8) Ginger ice cream (oh, Hagendaaz)
9) Daylight savings time (remember to spring forward)!
10) Train trips to Boston (tomorrow?)
What are you happy about these days?
Thanks for all the sweet comments this week, I hope you all have a great weekend!